Tag: business banking
Back in July, 2011 I launched a new e-commerce website and needed a business checking account so I went to Wells Fargo in my neighborhood.
The day after setting up the account, I received a call from Eric in their “Merchant Services” department. Eric ultimately sold me on Wells Fargo’s merchant services for being able to process credit cards for my new business. One of the main selling points was the fact that “funds would be available in my account the day following the credit card transaction.”
My business relationship with Wells Fargo has been nothing short of a nightmare. It has been so bad at times that I am convinced Ashton Kutcher will be jumping out telling me how bad I got punked any minute.
Here are some highlights from our short time together:
- 9/14/2011 – “Where’s my money?”
- 9/15/2011 – Mr. Robinson’s neighborhood!
- 9/19/2011 – “We have reached a stalemate.”
- 9/22/2011 – “Where do we go from here?”
- 9/23/2011 – Account overdrawn.
- 9/27/2011 – 24 hours…
- 9/29/2011 – 24 more hours…
- 9/30/2011 – By the end of the day…
- 10/10/2011 – “I can do this all day”
- 10/11/2011 – Account overdrawn…again.
- 10/12/2011 – “By the way, your account has been canceled.”
- 10/14/2011 – Really? More charges…again?
- 10/20/2011 – In Collections Now.
- 10/20/2011 – Jamie Lee doesn’t have the power.